SSB Recruitment 2023: There are 1656 posts for Assistant Commandant, SI, ASI, Head Constable, and Constable in the SSB Recruitment. The application last date is June 18, 2023.
SSB Recruitment 2023 Notification: The online application process began on May 20, 2023, and it will remain open until June 18, 2023. This contains 914 Head Constable (HC), Constable (Tradesman), 30 ASI (Paramedical Staff), 111 Sub Inspector (Tech), 40 ASI (Steno), and 18 Assistant Commandant (Veterinary) jobs. There have been 543 posts fixed.
Candidates should confirm that they complete the requirements, which include their age, educational qualification, and nationality, before submitting an application for the SSB Tradesman Recruitment 2023. One of the five Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) that report to the Ministry of Home Affairs is the SSB, or Sashastra Seema Bal. Let us inform you that it is in charge of servicing the borders with Nepal and Bhutan.
SSB Recruitment 2023 Online Application Details:
|1||Department||Armed Border Force|
|3||Job Posts||Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable|
|4||Number of posts||1656|
|5||Start date of application||20 May|
|6||Last date||June 18|
|7||selection process||Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Exam|
|8||Location||all over India|
|10||Job category||central government recruitment|
|11||official website||ssb.gov.in / ssbrectt.gov.in|
SSB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
- Constable (Tradesmen) – 10th/ Matriculation or its equivalent class pass from a recognized Board.
- Head Constable (HC) – Matriculation / 12th / Diploma or its equivalent class pass from a recognized board.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) – Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- ASI (Para Med) – 10+2 class pass with Science Degree or Diploma from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Technical) – Candidate should have passed class 12th and should have done Diploma in concerned subject.
- Assistant Commandant (Veterinary) – A Bachelor’s degree in veterinary science or animal husbandry is required of the candidate.
Assistant Commandant (AC): 23–25 years; Sub Inspector (SI): 18–30 years; ASI (Para Med): 20–30 years; ASI (Steno): 18–25 years; Head Constable (HC): 18–25 years. Constable (Tradesman): 27 years It has been set at 18 to 27 years. This will allow the reserved classes the benefit of reservation in accordance with the regulations by lowering the maximum age limits.
- Assistant Commandant (AC): 23–25 years
- Sub Inspector (SI): 18–30 years
- ASI (Steno): 18–25 years
- ASI (Para Med): 20–30 years
- Head Constable (HC): 18–25 years
- Constable (Tradesman): 27 years
SSB New Vacancy 2023 Pay Scale:
Candidates will be payed using a pay scale of according to the SSB Salary 2023 under Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Commandant (Veterinary) Level-10. 56,100 – 1,77,500/
- Sub Inspector (Technical) Level – 6 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- ASI (Para Med) Level – 5 Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- ASI (Steno) Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Head Constable (HC) Level – 4 Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Constable (Tradesman) Level-3 Rs 21,700 – 69,100 /-
SSB Recruitment 2023 Online Application Fee:
- Assistant Commandant (Veterinary) UR, EWS and OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.400/
- Sub Inspector (Tech) – UR, EWS and OBC category candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs.200.
- Candidates in the UR, EWS, and OBC categories for the ASI (Para Med), ASI (Steno), Head Constable (HC), and Constable (Tradesman) posts must pay a Rs. 100 examination fee.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, and Ex-Services categories are not need to pay the exam fee.
How to Apply Online SSB Recruitment 2023?
- You must first visit the application’s official website, ssbrectt.gov.in, to submit an application.
- You may access this website’s home page right here.
- You must register yourself for this.
- The login ID will be sent to you instantly as you register.
- Open your form there, and carefully fill in all the requested information.
- Pay your application fee next, then add all of the necessary documents.
- To finish the form, click the submit button now.