PSPCL Recruitment 2021 for 600 posts in Electricity Department, The last date for candidates to apply this PSPCL Recruitment in December 15, 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021: PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Limited) has released a notice asking for candidates to apply for Lineman Apprenticeship Training. Candidates with an ITI in the Wireman / Electrician trade are eligible to apply. PSPCL’s official website, pspcl.in, is where you may apply online for these positions.
During this recruitment drive, 600 vacancies will be filled. Candidates from Punjab will be given preference in this case. The selected candidates will receive one year of training as a result of this.
Total Number Of Vacancy:
Important Date For PSPCL Recruitment 2021:
Starting Date of Application: 24 November 2021
Last date of application: 15 December 2021
Apply this post candidates who have an ITI in the trades of Wireman or Electrician are eligible to apply for the PSPCL posts.
Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their educational qualifications. The merit will be determined by the marks obtained in the ITI of the Wireman or Electrician trade. In the recruitment process, better qualifications will not be given any weight.
How To Apply PSPCL Recruitment 2021:
- First of all go to the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (pspcl.in).
- On the homepage, there will be a notice that says ‘Apprenticeship Training of Lineman Session 2021.’
- A new tab will open when you click this link.
- Now Click on the Candidates New Registration Tab. Even after doing this a new window will open.
- Name, Aadhar number and mobile number will be required for registration here.
- After registration, fill out the application and retain a copy of it.