NTPC Recruitment 2023 Notification: At the station servicing the North Karanpura Project, NTPC has started off a special recruitment drive for diploma engineering students who belong to the SC and ST classes.
NTPC Recruitment 2023: At its North Karanpura Project station, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is starting a Special Recruitment Drive for SC and ST Diploma Engineers. As per the official NTPC Recruitment 2023 notification. It is recommended for all applicants keep their email address used to complete the online application. No request for a change of email address will be provided once the application has been submitted. Future communications must be sent to the same email address. For the post mentioned above, there are a total of 4 Vacancies. As of the final application date, the maximum age is 30 years.
According to the official NTPC Recruitment 2023 notification release, the mentioned post is just open to Indian citizens. Before submitting an application, applicants should confirm that they meet all requirements and other requirements listed in the job posting on the website. All qualifications must be from Indian institutions accredited by the Board of Technical Education (BTE) or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), as stated in the official notice of the NTPC Recruitment 2023. Those who qualify must submit an online application at the NTPC website.
Visit the NTPC website and provide an accurate email address to apply. Starting at 10:00 a.m. on June 29, 2023, and up to at 11:59 p.m. on July 13, 2023, the Application Portal will be open. All candidates who successfully registered will be able to access the website to get their admit cards. Please be aware that the admit card will not be sent via mail.
Post Name and Available Posts for NTPC Recruitment 2023:
At its North Karanpura Project station, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is starting up a Special Recruitment Drive for SC and ST Diploma Engineers. For that post, there are a total of 4 Vacancies.
Important Details About NTPC Recruitment 2023:
|A full-time normal diploma in mechanical or production engineering with passing grades is required for the job.
|A full-time, normal diploma in instrumentation or electronics engineering with passing grades is required.
According to the official notification for NTPC Recruitment 2023, the maximum age is 30 years as of the application deadline.
Important Dates for the 2023 NTPC Recruitment:
|Online application start
|29.06.2023 (10:00 AM)
|Online applications end
|13 July, 2023 (11:59 PM)
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The Online Test (Computer Based Test) consists of two parts that must be completed by eligible candidates.
- First stage online: A 120-question multiple-choice aptitude test covering General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning will be conducted. The test will take two hours to complete. Each question is worth 1 points, and the incorrect response will result in a 0.25 point deducted. The candidate will be chosen for the technical section of the second stage online test at 1:10. First Stage just has a qualifying purpose.
- Second Stage Online: technical test in the particular discipline (120 multiple-choice questions) will be conducted in the second stage. The test will take two hours to complete. Each question is worth 1 points, and the incorrect response will result in a 0.25 point deduction. The minimum qualifying mark percentage is 30%.
Reservations and Relaxations for NTPC Recruitment 2023:
According to the NTPC Recruitment 2023 official notification release, the following list of complete reservations and relaxations is provided by category:
- The online application form cannot be updated once a category has been selected, and benefits from a different category won’t be subsequently available.
- There is no fee for registration.
- For SC/ST-PwBD candidates, the maximum age limit has been lowered by 10 years.
- For candidates who were generally living in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between January 1, 1980, and December 31, 1989, the maximum age restriction is reduced by 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen will be eligible for an age relaxation in following government regulations.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Exam Center:
According to the NTPC Recruitment 2023 official release, there are 2 exam locations, which are listed below:
- Bhubaneswar(If necessary, according on the number of applications).
Candidates will be informed of the exam center’s information when their admit card is issued. Depending on the quantity of applicants or candidates, NTPC maintains the right to cancel or add any centre.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023:
Those who qualify must submit an online application at the NTPC website. Visit the NTPC website and provide an accurate email address to apply. Applying starting at 10:00 a.m. on June 29, 2023, and apply ending at 11:59 p.m. on July 13, 2023, the Application Portal will be open. Application fee must be free to apply. All candidates who successfully registered will be able to access the website to get their admission cards. Please be advised that the admit card will not be sent via mail.