Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2023: For a position as a library and information officer at the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), the Ministry of Finance is accepting applications using a composite process.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 for 1 job post at Level 11 pay, look at the job, the monthly salary, the other details, and the application end date. According to the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Notification Dated 14 June 2023, the Office of Under-Secretary, Ministry of Finance (Government of India) has invited Applications from Suitably Qualified Officers with Eligibility for the Post Library & Information Officer (LIO) for posting in the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) on Composite Method (Deputation/Promotion) Basis.
The Department of Economic Affairs (Ministry of Finance) will fill the Library & Information Officer (General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Post) in accordance with the Pay Level 11 Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 using the Composite Method (Deputation/Promotion) Basis. The Ministry of Finance announced that there is a vacancy for a Library and Information Officer position, which would be filled on an intern or promotion basis.
The Ministry of Finance jobs 2023 official vacancy notice states that the 60th day following the issuance/publication of the above Department of Economic Affairs Library & Information Officer Recruitment Advertisement is the last date for receiving correct applications through the correct methods.
Officers interested in the Notified Library & Information Officer Post may submit an application using the Specimen Application Proforma in accordance with the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement. The officers must be aware that properly filled-out applications supporting their candidatures must be filed via the right methods. All of the Desirable Testimonials listed in the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement provided for the purpose should be included with their Applications.
Only properly completed applications submitted on time by all Candidates will be considered for selection. It should be noted that the 60th day following the publication of the Ministry of Finance Jobs 2023 Official Advertisement in the Employment News lines the last date for accepting applications.
Candidates interested in the same employment opportunity may apply using the Sample The form included in the Attachment based on the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement for Library & Information Officer Post. People who are applying for the position of library and information officer must make sure they meet the requirements for the job as well as the instructions outlined in the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement published in the Employment Newspaper. As stated in the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Notification, the Applications that the Candidates are required to submit must be provided in addition to the Applications.
Ministry of Finance Post & Vacancy Recruitment 2023:
In accordance with the procedure outlined below, the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Notification has been issued for the following 01 Post with Even Number Vacancy.
Recruiting for the Ministry of Finance Jobs 2023: Pay Scale
Following selection for the position of library and information officer, as noted in the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Advertisement, the Candidates shall be entitled to the Monthly Salary under the Pay Matrix Level described below.
Candidate Requirements for the Ministry of Finance 2023 Recruitment:
The following describes the eligibility requirements, including educational requirements, as stated in the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Notification:
Specific Requirements:(Deputation/Promotion Basis)
- Officers working for the Union Territories, the States, or the Central Government
- Holding equivalent or analogous on a regular basis.
- With five years of regular post-appointment service in the grade at pay levels nine or ten, or at the equivalent level in the parent department’s pay matrix.
- Having completed 06 years of continuous service in the grade after being appointed thereto on a regular basis at Pay Level-08 in the Parent Cadre/Department.
- With 07 Years of Regular Service in the Grade Performed Post-Appointment in the Pay Level-07 in the Pay Matrix in the Parent Cadre/Department; With the Educational Qualification and Experience Described Below.
A master’s degree in library science or library & information science from a university that has been accredited; and preferred.
- One (1) year of professional experience in any library run by the federal government, a state government, an autonomous or autonomous organisation, a public sector undertaking, an accredited university, or an accredited research or educational institution, computerising library activities.
- Professional Experience in Digitising Library Records for One Year.
- A computer application diploma from a duly accredited university or institution.
Age restriction for ministry of finance jobs 2023:
The Maximum Age Limit as of the Closing Date for Receiving Applications from Eligible Candidates should be interpreted as follows, per the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Employment Notice 56 years old maximum age limit.
Choosing Process for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023:
According to the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Memo, the selection process for deputationist appointments to the post of library and information officer will be done using a composite method based on promotion and deputation.
Normally, the deputation time cannot exceed the four years indicated in it. This includes the time spent on deputation in another ex-cadre job held immediately before to this appointment in the same or a different organization/department of the central government.
How to Apply Procedure for a Jobs at the Ministry of Finance in 2023:
According to the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023 Official Notification, the following is required for the application submission procedure:
The Administrative Officer may submit properly completed Applications together with the following to the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting:
- APAR Dossier of the Last Five Years, current. All photocopies of APARs may be provided with the proper verification from an officer with the rank of under secretary or above.
- Vigilance Clearance (VC)
- a declaration stating whether or not a minor or major penalty was levied during the previous ten years.
- Certificate of Integrity (IC)
- Clearance of Cadre
To Shri Santosh Kumar, Under-Secretary (Administration-VI), Room No. 230, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi 110 001, please send separate applications for each candidate that have been properly completed.