Jharkhand Lockdown News (Ranchi): In Jharkhand, the duration of temporary lockdown has been extended once more. The state will now be on a temporary lockdown till 6 a.m. on June 10th. CM Hemant Soren began the Health Protection Week on April 22 with the goal of breaking the chain of corona virus infection, and it is still ongoing.
In a meeting of the Disaster Management Authority regarding Health Security Week, CM Hemant Soren took this decision after analysing the current circumstances with officials. During this period, the e-pass requirement has been removed. Simultaneously, several things have been excused under particular conditions.
CM Hemant Soren, who presided over a meeting of the Disaster Management Authority on Wednesday, said that while the number of cases of corona infection in the state has decreased, the threat has not been avoided. After examining all issues with officials and the current situation, he has decided to extend the Health Protection Week by one week, till June 10.
Jharkhand Lockdown News Update: Jharkhand Lockdown Extend June 10 And Some Guidelines Update 2021:
- Jharkhand lockdown has been extended till 6 am on 10th June.
- It was decided to do away with the mandatory e-pass for movement within the district.
- E-pass required for movement from one district to another.
- At the same time, the restriction on inter-state and inter-district bus service will remain continue.
- It was decided to make some concessions by separating Jharkhand’s districts into two groups.
- All shops except textiles, jewellery, and slippers will be open in Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Deoghar, Hazaribagh, Garhwa, Gumla, and Ramgarh, which have the highest rate of corona infection in the state.
- All shops in other 15 districts have been allowed to open.
- Shops in all the districts of the state will remain open till 2 pm.
- Malls and multi-brand shops will remain closed.
- There will be punctuality in the marriage ceremony as before.
- Apart from that, the restriction on swimming pools, parks, gyms, fairs, exhibitions, cinema halls, multiplexes, salons, and other similar businesses would remain in place.
Health Minister Banna Gupta, Chief Secretary Sukhdev Singh, Development Commissioner cum Additional Chief Secretary Health Department Arun Kumar Singh, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Rajiv Arun Ekka, Principal Secretary Ajay Kumar Singh, Secretary Vinay Kumar Choubey, Secretary Amitabh Kaushal, and Secretary Abubakar Siddiqui were among those present at the meeting.