IRCTC Recruitment: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has just released a Sarkari Job vacancy Alert for the government’s hiring process for 16 Apprentice Trainee posts.
All students interested in applying for this government employment position are advised that all relevant details, including the age restriction, closing date, salary, and other details, are official before submitting an online application for the IRCTC job Recruitment 2023. Before applying, read the notification that you will get through the link below.
IRCTC Recruitment Apprentice Trainees 16 Posts:
|Department||Ferro Scrap Corporation Limited (IRCTC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainees|
|Location||All Over India|
Important Dates Apply/Last Date:
- IRCTC Online Application Date: 10-07-2023
- IRCTC Application Last Date: 20-07-2023
Educational Qualification Minimum Qualification:
10th / ITI / Graduate , please check the published notification (Sarkari Naukri Notification) for this government job for more information about qualification.
Age Limit Maximum/Minimum Age:
The age of the candidate should not be greater than 25. Remember to read the Age Relaxation Published Notification and other information in IRCTC Recruitment Age Limit.
Number of vacancies – 16 posts
Selection Process Method Of Selection:
Students and students will be chosen based on performance in Based on Percentage for IRCTC Job Vacancy. For more details on the IRCTC Vacancy Selection Process, please check the Official PDF Notification of IRCTC below.
Application Fee Fee Details:
Additionally, you will find additional details about travel expenses or other application exemptions in the official notice of this government job opening. Please wait to apply until you have read the announcement of this job news. Application fees may vary for various classes.
- All Candidates: 0/-
How To Apply IRCTC Recruitment Apprentice:
- Check the official announcement first, and carefully read all the facts.
- Prepare all the application-related documents.
- By clicking the link provided below to apply online, you may access the official website.
- Fill out the form completely, and submit any requested documents (such as a photo or certificate, for example).
- If there is an application cost, pay it online and print the receipt.