India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: On its official website, www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, India Post has published the India Post GDS Recruitment notice. The ultimate selection of candidates for the positions of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak shall be based on the merit list or other criteria. The announcement of 12828 open positions for the Gramin Dak Sevak has been made. From May 22, 2023, through June 11, 2023, candidates who meet the requirements and are interested can apply online. In this page, candidates may review important details regarding India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, such as deadlines, qualifications, and salaries.
The 20th of May 2023 saw the publication of the May 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment. Candidates should take advantage of this possibility by using their grades from the 10th passout. Here is a direct link to the PDF of the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Overview:
The table below contains details regarding India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 (India Post GDS Recruitment 2023) that include all the crucial areas.
|Exam Name||India Post Exam 2023|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Notification Date||22 May 2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 20 May 2023
- India Post GDS Online Application Starts 22 May 2023
- India Post GDS Last Date to Apply Online 11 June 2023
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Edit/Correction Window 12 June-14 June 2023
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023:
In all, 12828 vacancies have been made available for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Candidates may see the category-specific India Post GDS openings for various circles here.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must confirm that they meet the qualifying requirements for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 before submitting an application. The qualifying requirements also include a minimum age requirement and educational requirements.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 40 Years
The following academic credentials are required for applicants to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
Candidates need to have a certificate proving they passed the 10th grade certificate in addition to English and mathematics.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Branch Postmaster(BPM) Rs.12,000/- to 29,380
Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
All Females/SC/ST/PWD/Transwomen Nil
All Other Rs. 100
How To Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
Following are the steps to be followed while applying for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Visit indiapostgdsonline.gov.in to access the official website.
- To finish the registration procedure, click the registration section and provide the necessary information.
- The “Apply Online” link is located on the left sidebar. Complete the application form.
- Scan the necessary documents, add your picture and signature, and submit them in accordance with the directions.
- Submit the completed application form after paying the required application cost.
- It is recommended to print off the form after submitting it for future reference.