RML Hospital Recruitment 2023: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi is inviting applications for the recruitment process of Senior Resident job posts in 2023. This article provides all the necessary details of educational qualification, age limit, selection processes and how to apply for these RML Hospital posts vacancy.
RML Hospital Recruitment 2023: (Application Process)
The application process for RML Hospital Recruitment 2023 involves a walk-in interview organized by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by attending the interview before July 12, 2023.
|Last Date Of Interview||12 July 2023|
RML Hospital Recruitment 2023: (Total Posts 144)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital aims to fill a total of 144 Senior Resident posts through this recruitment drive. Here is a breakdown of the departments and the corresponding RML Hospital Vacancy 2023:
- Anesthesia: 31 Posts
- Anatomy : 2 Posts
- Biochemistry: 3 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 4 Posts
- Community Medicine: 1 Post
- Cardiac Anesthesia: 5 Posts
- Dermatology : 2 Posts
- Endocrinology: 4 Posts
- ENT: 1 post
- Gastroenterology: 1 Post
- Medicine: 18 Posts
- Respiratory Therapy: 1 post
- Microbiology: 4 Posts
- Neonatology: 13 Posts
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: 2 posts
- Ophthalmology: 1 Post
- Orthopaedics: 2 Posts
- Pediatrics: 12 Posts
- Pathology: 5 Posts
- Psychiatry: 1 post
- Physiology: 2 Posts
- Pharmacology: 2 Posts
- PMR : 3 posts
- Radiology: 10 Posts
- Surgery: 11 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 3 Posts
RML Hospital Recruitment 2023: (Age Limit)
The maximum age limit for applying to the Senior Resident posts at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi is 45 years. However, there is age relaxation available for reserved categories as per the government norms.
RML Hospital Recruitment 2023: (Educational Qualification and Salary)
To be eligible for selection in this RML recruitment drive, candidates must possess qualifying on MBBS, PG Diploma, PG degree, DNB degree, and other prescribed qualifications and work experience from a recognized university or institute.
|Educational Qualification Of RML Hospital Recruitment||MBBS, PG Diploma, |
PG degree, DNB degree, and
work experience from a recognized university or institute.
Upon selection, candidates will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs 67,700 to Rs 2,08,700, depending on the post.
Recruitment at RML Hospital in 2023: (Fee and application processes)
No category will be required to pay an application fee for this application processes. In this recruiting, there is no application fee for any applicants.
- Visit RMLH’s official website first.
- Check the qualifying requirements after that to see whether you meet the minimum educational requirements.
- From the website, download the application form.Correctly complete the application form and attach all of the required documentation.
- Fill out the application form and submit it using the recommended method.
- Attend the walk-in interview at the scheduled time and date with all the required documents.