NEET UG Counseling 2023: Candidates qualifying the NEET Exam 2023 to apply for eligible.
NEET UG 2023 Counselling: The National Eligibility comp Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG 2023) counselling schedule will shortly be released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NEET UG 2023 counselling registration, fee payment, choice filling, choice locking, seat assignment, seat confirmation, and reporting will all take place on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
Candidates seeking admission to 99,313 MBBS, 27,698 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 603 BVSc seats at 542 medical and 313 dental institutions will undergo counselling this year. The NEET UG counselling procedure will be divided into four rounds: Round 1, Round 2, Mop up Round, and Stray Vacancy Round.
On May 7, 2023, 4,097 centres in 499 cities in India and overseas conducted the NEET UG 2023 test, which was administered by the National Testing Agency. On June 13th, the NEET UG exam results were released. 11,45,976 students passed the NEET UG 2023 exam out of a total of 20,38,596 participants that took the test.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG Counseling 2023:
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for NEET UG Counselling 2023:
- They have to have taken the NEET UG 2023 test and passed it.
- They must be at least 17 years old as by December31, 2023.
- Candidates must have achieved the necessary minimum percentage in the qualifying subjects in the 10+2 exam or an equivalent.
NEET UG Counseling Registration Process:
Online registration is available for NEET UG Counselling 2023. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the approved counselling authority’s or MCC’s official website.
- Include all needed information, such as your name, address, NEET UG roll number, and any supporting documentation.
- Pay the registration fee in accordance with the counselling authority’s guidelines.
- Send in your registration, then print the confirmation page for your records.
Counseling Rounds and Seat Allotment:
NEET UG Counseling 2023 is conducted in multiple rounds. The exact number of rounds may vary based on factors such as the number of seats available and the number of participating candidates. Here’s an overview of the counseling rounds and seat allotment process:
- Round 1: Candidates are assigned seats according to their rank, preferences, and availability in the first round.
- Round 2: If there are still open seats after the first round, additional rounds are held to fill them.
- After the normal rounds are finished, a mop-up round is held to fill the empty places.
- Seat Allotment Result: The candidates’ colleges and courses are included in the seat allocation result, which is posted on the official website.
- NEET UG Admit Card
- NEET UG Rank Card
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheets
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Any extra documents required by the counselling authorities
List of Undergraduate Medical Courses for NEET UG 2023
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- B.Sc Nursing (Hons) courses etc.