BSF Constable Recruitment 2021: If you want to job for the BSF, this is a good chance. So don’t wait to apply. application last date too short.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021: The application process for more than 7,000 + constable jobs in the Border Security Force (BSF) it will close on August 31, 2021. If you want to take a job for the BSF, this is a huge opportunity. So don’t wait to apply.
Other Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and the Secretariat Security Force (SSF) are recruiting for a total of 25271 constable (general duty) and rifleman positions in the Assam Rifles, including 7545 constables in the BSF. The Staff Selection Commission will be in charge of the selection procedure (SSC).
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
Matriculation or a 10th class pass from a recognised board or university is necessary for constable jobs in all forces, including the BSF.
As of August 1, 2021, the applicant must be at least 18 years old and no more than 23 years old.
The applicant must have been born between the 2nd of August 1998 and the 1st of August 2003.
How to apply for the BSF Constable Post (General Duty) in 2021:-
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click the link for registration in the login area on the nic.in main page.
- When registering, you must fill out the information requested on the new page.
- The application fee can be paid in offline. To be eligible, candidates must create a bank challan on the SSC website by September 4th.
- After submitting your application, the application cost must be paid online by September 2nd.
- The application form fee can also be paid in offline. Candidates must create a bank challan from the SSC website by September 4 to be eligible.